2019 Season Schedule
- March 1-3, Sebring International Raceway
- March 29-31, Road Atlanta
- May 3-5, WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
- May 24-27, Lime Rock Park
- May 31-June 2, Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix presented by Lear
- August 1-4, Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- August 8-10, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- August 22-24, Road America
- September 5-8, Watkins Glen International
- September 20-22, Virginia International Raceway
- October 4-6, Circuit of the Americas
- November 14-16, Daytona International Speedway
Stevens-Miller Racing will be competing in the Trans-Am Series by Pirelli 2019, with test dates available to our drivers.
- Race car analysis, and preparation.
- Travel logistics
- Spare parts package
- Knowledgable and experienced crew
- Registration and licensing
- **Inquire for professional coaching
Ready To Get Started?
Stevens-Miller Racing is founded in TransAm TA2 and can help you grow in this field of competitive teams.