• We separate, decontaminate and reintegrate 100% of recyclable materials.
• We offer Certified Service, done right.
Learn more about the comprehensive recycling solutions we provide.
We take U-shaped, Linear, Compact, Circular, Crushed or broken bulbs, Metal Halide, Mercury Vapor, High Pressure Sodium bulbs.
We take everything! Computers, printers, scanners, televisions, microwaves and much more!
We take all types of ballasts including non-PCB, Electronic and Magnetic types!
When the useful life of your equipment ends, let our service start working for you!
Recycling = putting things to further use. Put us to work putting your waste to use!
Additional Recycling Services
What do we take? What do we do with it?
- Mercury devices are collected in 55-gallon drums and sent to a reclamation facility
- At this facility the mercury-containing ampoules (vessels) are removed, retorted and distilled.
- Mercury is recycled and put to further use in product and industrial applications
- This specialized process eliminates generator liability.
Recycle Technologies = safe decontamination solutions
Non-Hazardous Industrial Waste
- Non-Hazardous waste is properly identified, collected and sent to an EPA Approved incineration facility
- At this facility, the waste is safely incinerated
- This process eliminates the generator’s future liability.
Types of Absorbents accepted include:
- Corncob Fracture
- Polypropylene (plastics, pads, booms, socks, rolls)
- Wood Chips
- Clay-Based materials
- Inert Absorbent Materials (“kitty litter,” Flor-Dri)
- Diatomaceous Earth
Recycle Technologies = effective elimination of liability
Heating and A/C Units Recycled (MN Only)
- Recycle Technologies is certified by the Esco Institute to recover all refrigerants and oils from heating and air conditioning units (including roof top units).
- All control systems (capacitors, motors, compressors, oils, plastics and metallic parts) are separated and sold to the recycling markets. Nothing is land-filled.
Recycle Technologies = 100% reintegration strategies
When processing is complete, we issue your company a Certificate of Recycling that verifies proper disposal.
We offer recycling solutions for a broad range of electronic and computer related products.