SimplePac Recycling Solutions
• Simple Pac is designed for customers who generate small quantities of used Fluorescent bulbs
• We have made it easy for you to comply with State and Federal disposal requirements
• We provide the process, you provide the bulbs! SIMPLE PAC = Pack, Ship, DONE.
Learn more about the other recycling solutions we provide.
Q. What kind of bulbs do we take?
- U-shaped, Linear, Compact and Circular bulbs
- Crushed or broken bulbs
- Metal Halide, Mercury Vapor, High Pressure Sodium bulbs
- Bulbs of all shapes and sizes
Q. Where do our old bulbs go? How are they recycled and reused?
- Mercury contaminated phosphorus powder + filters are shipped to a distillation company
- Contaminated products are recycled, liability is eliminated and products are put back to use in industry
- Glass is put to further use in industrial products
- Aluminum caps are collected and sent to an aluminum salvage partner
When processing is complete, we issue your company a Certificate of Recycling that verifies proper disposal.
We offer recycling solutions for a broad range of electronic and computer related products.